The best way to get an Office Manager Job with a Premier Office Manager Diploma Qualification offered in London.
Office Manager Diploma
Souters Office Manager Diploma is accredited by the CPD Institute, which focuses on accredited high quality training for professionals in a wide range of industries. The course is delivered by an experience Office Manager trainer and business trainer. All of the learning exercises are highly interactive. Additionally, the Office Manager Diploma comprises of our CPD Accredited Office Manager Course and Microsoft Office Training. This ensure that the training received by delegates is the most complete form of training course.
Office Manager Diploma Objective
To enable the learners to gain the wide range of skills required to become a successful Office Manager. On successful completion the learner should have gained a range of skills that will boost their confidence and career options.
This is a five day Office Manager Course with live tutors, which contains a mixture of interactive sessions and practical exercises. The course is delivered by high experienced trainers, with backgrounds in Office Management and Business skills.
Following the course, you will take part in Microsoft Office Training in three programmes. You will be able to choose between Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access or Microsoft PowerPoint. The training is to be taken at our centre in London or online. We are a Microsoft Certified Academy, so the training is on a very sophisticated and well-recognised interactive system. It has a virtual tutor to boost your experience.
If you do not require the Microsoft Office Training, you can opt to take our Office Manager Course
OFFICE MANAGER DIPLOMA IN LONDON
MICROSOFT OFFICE TRAINING
You will take three Microsoft Office Courses.
You can choose from:
THE OFFICE MANAGER COURSE
- The role of an Administrator explained
- The optimal mix of skills of an Administrator
- Soft skills for Administration
- Time Management, Delegation and Prioritisation
- Customer focus
- Delegation and supervision
- Team working
- Management styles explained
- Time management
- Career Development Paths and Options
- Targets and budgets
- Appraisals and Performance Management
- Policies, procedures and codes of practice
- Preparation of Business documents – letters, faxes, memos
- Organisational chart
- Filing and record keeping
- Health and Safety
- Legislation and compliance
- Equal opportunities and diversity
From Day 3-5
- Office Managers Careers explained
- Introduction to management theory
- The practical application of management theory
- How to work efficiently with colleagues
- Coaching others and improving performance
- Human Resources (HR) activities
- Conflict management
- Practical problem solving
- Introduction to Project management
- Systematic approach to decision making
- Negotiation techniques
- Setting Goals and priorities
- Managing stress
- Delegate effectively
- Motivating your people
Dates and Duration
A 5 day course from Monday to Friday, from 10:30 to 16:30. There is a course assessment on the last day.
Follwing the Office Manager Course, you will complete the Microsoft Office Training. You will have up to 3 months to completed this training.
Date and times as per course schedule. CLICK HERE for details
Office managers looking to gain formal training and certification in their field
Administration who are looking to become an Office Manager
The course requirements are not fixed. Some experience in Administration would be ideal.
CPD Accredited Certification on successful completion.
Far greater confidence in the workplace
A wide mix of skills to deal with challenging Office Manager Jobs
A clear Career Development plan for the future